Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Musings....

Why is it that I was quick to discipline my own kids with few regrets but when I hear about the grandkids getting in trouble it just kills me?  It's not that I disagree that they needed to be in trouble.  I totally support their parents in lowering the boom.  It will make the "littles"  so much more pleasant to be around, but it still rips my heart out.

 It more than likely has to do with the fact that the kids are totally entertained at my house and I am not subjected to the day in, day out routine that can cause grumpiness. 


Boo Hoo.  He got in trouble. 



Don't be fooled by this adorable face.  Sister needs a shock collar.  If ANYONE needs to be constantly watched, it's this one.  Trust me, I know.  She ate a large amount of my lip balm this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment